As promised earlier, here is the syllabus for my course Lying About the Past, the second iteration of the course. This year, of course, there will be no historical hoaxes having anything to do with pirates, that one having already been done. The prior version of the course continues to generate comment, a fact (not a hoax) that indicates to me that the course continues to be worth teaching. As of this writing, the class is fully enrolled and larger than it was in 2008, so it’s likely that the students will produce two hoaxes instead of one. So, consider yourself warned–twice.
- Jasmine Alinder on What Keeps You Up At Night?
- Malou Twynam on Why I’m Proud of the AHA
- Academic Service in a Digital Age | Tunasema Kuhusu Historia on Making Digital Scholarship Count
- Mills on History Spaces (V)
- Sur Peter Haber et son Digital Past – Retour du séminaire #DHEHESS | Frédéric Clavert on The Digital Past as Seen From Switzerland