- Derek Bruff on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Coursera, Chegg, and the Education Enclosure Movement on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Robert McGuire on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Kim Richards on About the Blog
- Scott B. Weingart on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
Search Results for: "online course tsunami"
The one issue I’ve not taken up yet in this series of posts on the sudden enthusiasm of higher education leaders for online education is the matter of teaching. Before I go any further, I have to offer the following … Continue reading
In the first two posts in this thread, I asked a series of questions about how we might assess both the learning that takes place in online courses and the economic impact of a shift to online courses, especially at … Continue reading
In my first post on this topic, I raised the question of how we might assess student learning in the online environment — at least in history education. Today I want to raise the question of the possible economic impact of … Continue reading