Edwired is a blog that considers the intersection of digital technologies and history. It lives on the servers of the Center for History and New Media at George Mason University, where I have too many jobs.
In no particular order, I am:
- Director of the Global Affairs program here at George Mason
- Associate Director of the Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media (podcast|1989|World History Matters)
- Associate Professor in the Department of History and Art History
- I am a founding editor of Global Perspectives on Digital History, a PressForward publication
- In 2009 I pulled a one-year stint as an Associate Dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- I direct the Global Interdisciplinary Programs at Mason
My name is Mills Kelly and if you want to know more, read my short bio or find me on Facebook (which I left last year but had to rejoin because I have a teenager at home). I do not Tweet, despite appearances to the contrary.