This page is nothing more than a list of blog essays that began as a series, but have now been collected into single, longer essays. Eventually, these are all likely to make their way into something “book like.” Or not. That’s still to be decided.
- Jasmine Alinder on What Keeps You Up At Night?
- Malou Twynam on Why I’m Proud of the AHA
- Academic Service in a Digital Age | Tunasema Kuhusu Historia on Making Digital Scholarship Count
- Mills on History Spaces (V)
- Sur Peter Haber et son Digital Past – Retour du séminaire #DHEHESS | Frédéric Clavert on The Digital Past as Seen From Switzerland