- Jasmine Alinder on What Keeps You Up At Night?
- Malou Twynam on Why I’m Proud of the AHA
- Academic Service in a Digital Age | Tunasema Kuhusu Historia on Making Digital Scholarship Count
- Mills on History Spaces (V)
- Sur Peter Haber et son Digital Past – Retour du séminaire #DHEHESS | Frédéric Clavert on The Digital Past as Seen From Switzerland
Tag Archives: altac
Regular readers of this blog will know already that over the years I’ve leveled more than my fair share of criticism at the American Historical Association on a whole variety of issues, some big, some small. And, along the way, … Continue reading
“History has been and remains a book-based discipline…” This phrase, that begins the third paragraph of the recent statement by the American Historical Association on dissertation embargoes, has been rattling around in my head for weeks, like that annoying song … Continue reading