- Derek Bruff on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Coursera, Chegg, and the Education Enclosure Movement on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Robert McGuire on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Kim Richards on About the Blog
- Scott B. Weingart on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
Tag Archives: digital campus
In the most recent episode of Digital Campus, Dan and I interviewed Stan Katz (Princeton) about his role in promoting digital history over the past 20 (yes, 20) years. Tom couldn’t join us for the episode because he was at … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe, but Tom, Dan, and I have revisited the world of eBooks on Digital Campus. The biggest part of our discussion was on the merits or lack thereof of the new Kindle reader about to debut from … Continue reading
The latest edition of our Digital Campus podcast went up last week. Tom and Dan upped the pressure on me to start tweeting, but I’m proud to say that I stood firm and I still don’t tweet. In addition to … Continue reading