- Derek Bruff on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Coursera, Chegg, and the Education Enclosure Movement on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Robert McGuire on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Kim Richards on About the Blog
- Scott B. Weingart on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
Tag Archives: Digital History
Over the weekend my friend and colleague Peter Haber passed away after an extended illness. I was only fortunate enough to know Peter for the past four years, but I benefitted greatly from his friendship, his collegiality, his ideas, and his … Continue reading
Today I saw the notice from the American Historical Association that there will be 23 separate sessions at the Association’s annual meeting devoted to digital history/digital humanities topics. If only Roy Rosenzweig were here to see his vision being realized … Continue reading