- Derek Bruff on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Coursera, Chegg, and the Education Enclosure Movement on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Robert McGuire on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Kim Richards on About the Blog
- Scott B. Weingart on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
Tag Archives: Digital Media
The Canadian Broadcast Corporation radio show Spark has included an interview with me about Lying About the Past. The podcast of the show is here and the full interview is here. It was a lot of fun speaking with host … Continue reading
This is the third in a series of posts designed to capture and preserve the activity and conversation at the Playing With Technology in History conference. After the morning break we shifted from gaming to making. [11:00] How can making … Continue reading
[8:30] Today’s session at the Playing With Technology in History conference was devoted to the paper draft we all wrote prior to the conference. Unlike the typical academic conference, where someone (or several people) read their papers, listen to a … Continue reading
[9:30] Today and tomorrow I’m at the conference Playing With Technology in History at Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. Day one is an unconference focused on the edges of the envelope in humanities computing. The sessions during the day include things like wearable … Continue reading