- Derek Bruff on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Coursera, Chegg, and the Education Enclosure Movement on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Robert McGuire on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Kim Richards on About the Blog
- Scott B. Weingart on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
Tag Archives: Digital Scholarship
It’s not really news that electronic publishing is wrecking havoc on the traditional publishing industry. In fact, it’s such old news, that I feel a little funny even writing a post about epublishing. But this past weekend, it became clear … Continue reading
Not long ago I wrote a series of posts about digital scholarship and whether or not digital work should “count” in the classic sense of counting on American college campuses, i.e., for promotion and tenure. Because digital scholarship is very … Continue reading