- Derek Bruff on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Coursera, Chegg, and the Education Enclosure Movement on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Robert McGuire on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Kim Richards on About the Blog
- Scott B. Weingart on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
Tag Archives: Social Networking
Tom Scheinfeldt at Foundhistory.org wrote a post yesterday about the ways that Twitter is helping CHNM promote Omeka and create communities of practice for this new platform. In Tom’s post, he called my attention to an excellent post on the … Continue reading →
Last week I wrote about the Archives Wiki at the American Historical Association’s website. A reader of the other blog I write for left a comment informing me of a different sort of archive wiki–the Your Archives Wiki at the … Continue reading →
The Center for History and New Media at George Mason University will be holding THATCamp (The Humanities and Technology Camp), May 31 and June 1, 2008. Sponsored by CHNM and the podcasts Digital Campus and THAT Podcast, this event will … Continue reading →
Episode 21 of our Digital Campus podcast is now up and ready for download. In this episode, Dan, Tom, and I take on the question of the future of reading in a digital world. Actually, Dan, Tom, Sunil Iyengar of … Continue reading →