- Derek Bruff on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Coursera, Chegg, and the Education Enclosure Movement on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Robert McGuire on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
- Kim Richards on About the Blog
- Scott B. Weingart on To MOOC or Not to MOOC? What’s In It For Me?
Tag Archives: Think Alouds
A couple of years ago I wrote a piece for the blog on my favorite eight guys from Trenton. I have updated information on these fellows. I still don’t know who they are, but I know a lot more than … Continue reading
A second project I want to highlight from my graduate seminar Teaching History in the Digital Age is by Kurt Knoerl. Kurt is the owner and webmaster of the Museum of Underwater Archaeology and one of the PhD students in … Continue reading
A couple of summers ago I gave a series of workshops under the aegis of the various Teaching American History grants that the Center for History and New Media runs in conjunction with area school districts. One set of those … Continue reading