- Jasmine Alinder on What Keeps You Up At Night?
- Malou Twynam on Why I’m Proud of the AHA
- Academic Service in a Digital Age | Tunasema Kuhusu Historia on Making Digital Scholarship Count
- Mills on History Spaces (V)
- Sur Peter Haber et son Digital Past – Retour du séminaire #DHEHESS | Frédéric Clavert on The Digital Past as Seen From Switzerland
Tag Archives: undergraduate teaching
The March 2014 issue of Perspectives includes a very clear analysis of the most recent IPEDS data on history BAs by Allen Mikaelian. Everyone currently teaching college history or planning to do so should read this article. Why? A quick … Continue reading
This semester I’m offering a new course, Improving the Past [syllabus], that is another attempt on my part to capitalize on what we’ve learned from recent research about how young people use digital media. Last year I wrote a series … Continue reading