- Jasmine Alinder on What Keeps You Up At Night?
- Malou Twynam on Why I’m Proud of the AHA
- Academic Service in a Digital Age | Tunasema Kuhusu Historia on Making Digital Scholarship Count
- Mills on History Spaces (V)
- Sur Peter Haber et son Digital Past – Retour du séminaire #DHEHESS | Frédéric Clavert on The Digital Past as Seen From Switzerland
Tag Archives: undergraduate
Over the past year or so the American Historical Association has been working on what they call the “Tuning Project“. For those who are not members of the Association, the April 2013 edition of Perspectives included an entire forum on the … Continue reading
At a conference on the future of higher education at George Mason this past fall, one of my colleagues in the sciences pointed out that his department offered very rich and immersive learning experiences for their seniors in capstone seminars. … Continue reading